Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Northernskies,

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blade & Soul Needs a Vote Kick
Topic Started: Apr 21 2016, 11:47 PM (1,028 Views)
Boser

The bots that were farming dragon certificates may have gone, but there is still no shortage of other bots and players who will afk in a dungeon because there is STILL nothing to stop them. This happens a little more in the blue dungeons, but I've had enough people afk in the purple ones too--even in the min AP requirement groups. This desperately needs a solution.

I really agree with having a vote kick. From a game developers point of view I imagine that they have a really good reason why its taking them so long to implement a kick system in the game.Heck, I don't even know if the korean servers have a kick system implemented yet but if they do and if its a GOOD kick system I really don't know why the heck didnt they fucking implement it since day one in the NA/EU servers.(unless they want to try a different system with us, see if that fairs better and then changing the KR one.) Main thing would be that if this wont be done correctly were gonna go from ,,I had a bot/Idle character in my party'' to ,,I got kicked just after i killed the boss and coudnt get the reward'' ,,I got kicked because I died once" "I got kicked because they didnt like my stats" "I got kicked because they didn't like my outfit" and other stupid ass reasons.Probably the worst one out of these would be "I got kicked because its the first time running this dungeon"which if it would ever happen to me i don't think i would've ever touch cross server ever again the same way I stopped doing random match ups in Left4Dead2 as I would get kicked for any stupid reason under the sun. By the way if you want buy BNS gold, you can visit our website.

Also kgptzac has a good point too.Theres a lot of good mmos out there that have a great balanced kick systems.Honestly i have the feeling that the devs probably want to make their own thing sure taking inspiration from other kick systems implemented by other mmos but still making it be their own thing. Also on a last note, call it false hope if you might, but some time ago I used to work for a studio, we just launched a game on the app store that was mainly based on co-op play and random match ups.We were a small-ish team of 20 people but we managed pretty well.Of course the game wasn't perfect and it had its fair share of flaws and god the users sure told us that those flaws were there.

Now, after the game was out for a couple months people started to send us suggestions on how to fix some of the problems (wich were balance related and kick related).It took us MONTHS to fix these issues, not because they were hard to fix, but because everyone in the team had a different idea on how to fix it, and to implement sed fixes we all need to be rowing the boat in the same direction.Mainly you get these issues spout constantly:"But if we do it like this it will unbalance that" "if we give the player this much power he might abuse it" "If we give him too little it wont solve anything" "how does this affect the community" "wont this cause even more problems?" next to others like "can we afford this" that i don't think i have to mention in NCsofts case. In the end of the story, I just really hope that they're working on it, probably keeping it hush hush because whatever they promise and not keep up with it will be considered a lie and just hope the future brings some good stuff.

For more information, please go to http://www.bladesoulgold.net
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Videogames · Next Topic »
Add Reply