Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Northernskies,

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Balance 996 Outlet Store; New Balance 996 Outlet Store
Topic Started: May 5 2016, 11:33 PM (568 Views)
candyy

MSRP for the New Balance NB 574 Mens Minimus UK Sale 980 Trail is $110, and release is July, 2014.

This is where things get interesting. I¡¯ve talked to a few other people who have run in the Zante and the comparison I am seeing frequently is a a cross between the Pearl Izumi Road N1 and the Saucony Kinvara. My initial thought was a cross between the Skechers GoRun 1 and the PI Road N1. The reason being is that it has the firm sole feel and smooth transition of the Pearl N1, and a midfoot bump and upper reminiscent of the Skechers GR1.

The internal lining of the upper is very soft, almost sock-like. There is a thin insole with just the slightest hint of Cheapest New Balance 1500 Sale arch support. The upper overall is extremely comfortable. Sole

New Balance Fresh Foam Zante Top There is minimal structure to the upper over the forefoot, just a few welded overlays. One possible point of concern is that I am seeing some tearing of the upper just in front of the arch on my right foot (see image below). In fairness, I¡¯m not sure if this is due to wear and tear from running, or if I might have snagged the upper on something. There is no evidence of tearing on the left shoe. I¡¯d be interested to hear if anyone else has experienced this? I¡¯m hoping I just snagged it as I¡¯d hate to see an upper flaw ruin an otherwise solid shoe.

I can honestly say that the RC5000 is a very impressive shoe. I have admittedly only New Balance 1600 Mens Online put in one run in them so far, but they handled 7+ sockless miles with ease, and I¡¯m confident enough in them that I¡¯ll probably take them out on my next long run. I¡¯m going to end this ¡°first run¡± review here, and will update as needed if my thoughts change after additional runs.

The tongue of the Zante is attached to the upper on both sides, giving the shoe a bootie-like construction. It hugs the foot nicely, and I¡¯d have to say that this is one of the best upper NB 1600 Unisex Factory Outlet s I have seen on a New Balance shoe in awhile.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply