Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Northernskies,

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dreamy's random hand-drawn things.
Topic Started: Aug 31 2012, 09:26 PM (2,632 Views)
Dreamsong Dragon
Member Avatar
Graphics Designer & Story Writer

>-> They're nothing amazing, but some are cute...Most need to be scanned upstairs, or my niece needs to email me the ones that have been scanned already....'cause...Using my camera to get them on my laptop is annoying and evil.

First one, a quick 5-min sketch of my dog, Willy. He always jumps up on the couch or the chair and hangs his tongue out of his mouth...xD He actually posed for this sketch.

Posted Image

Edit - ...Oh this makes me happy. I found one of my original dragon drawings ^.^ Used to have this and several other old drawings on my old Deviant account, but I can't access that one anymore...Most of my old drawings...XD Are in an sketch book under my bed...I have five sketchbooks. None of them are full, but there are many pictures. Anyway! Here's the original 'Dreamsong Dragoness', and yes, her wings were meant to be feathery. Cross between traditional dragon wings and bird/angel wings.

Posted Image
Edited by Dreamsong Dragon, Aug 31 2012, 11:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TradeMark
Member Avatar

Those are great Dreamsong! The shading on the dog is amazing! ^_^

Jenna
Member Avatar

Cute dog Dream! :D
What a fantastic drawer you are!
Edited by Jenna, Sep 2 2012, 04:43 AM.

Dreamsong Dragon
Member Avatar

xD The shading is simple for the dog, since he's basically just a black and white mess. I've got a few other sketches lying around, but I need to resize them as my camera ALWAYS imports images with 4000x3000 dimensions...So for now, here's some that have already been resized!

Posted Image
^~~~Anthro fox girlie from one of my stories, Rema so happy to have a gift from her sweetheart.

xD Below is...Well...She's from the same story as Rema, but...I had to make two different pictures for her, because she would make such an ADORABLE chibi. Meet Skoushi, a Naga or Lamia type character. (<3 half-serpent people, so fun to draw)

Posted ImagePosted Image

EJP
Member Avatar

That puppy is so cute!!

TradeMark
Member Avatar

Well, I'm awful at shading, so in my opinion, that shading is stunning! :P

Dreamsong Dragon
Member Avatar

xD I may actually try to draw something new tonight, give my poor laptop a break, y'know?

The Seal
Member Avatar
Oh hai!

These are lovely starts! I like your shading technique too, you've bested it very well :)

Steve
Member Avatar
da basilisk

That Naga one looks lovely, the colours make a really good effect on it and the sketchy-type ones are really good also. <3
I only suggest that you try experimenting with positions, get your creative juices flowing and don't ever be shy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Traditional Art · Next Topic »
Add Reply