Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Northernskies,

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Zoo Chelby; my entry
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 01:38 PM (7,417 Views)
michelzoomaster

welcome to Zoo Chelby located in Czech Republic. in this zoo there only live animals that can the handle the cold winters here, because the zoo dont have the money to make big indoor enclosure for the animals.
So also in the winter de animal stay outside during the day

we visit the zoo in winter time ( because off the discount to the park during these months)'

for this contest entry i gonna show you the Reindeer, Artic fox and the Snowly owl enclosures

Reindeer
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Snowly owl
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Artic fox
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

overview whole area
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

walrus

where did you get all this stuff
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelzoomaster

most off this stuff is download able, the aviary isnt avaible anymore, and i made the artic fox ( out of dm red fox) and fence off the reindeer enclosure myself.
you can ask in there "were can i find this download topic" were you can find the other stuff
Offline Profile Goto Top

uolym
Member Avatar

I like your zoo, it looks very peaceful. Id love to visit it if it was a real one. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Hall of Fame · Next Topic »
Locked Topic